By visiting and/or ordering services on this Website, you agree and where required you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information as set out in this policy.
By visiting and/or using the Service on the Website, you agree and where required you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information as set out in this policy
1. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- When you visit the Website or make an order through the Website Dalou.ch, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, contact details and payment information such as credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of the Website and information about you from the messages you post to the Website and the e-mails or letters you send to us.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) as well as by e-mail.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or amending your profile accordingly.
- Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the Website and the services, you consent to us to use such comments and feedback on the Website and in any marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you reside.
- We do not transfer your information outside the EEA.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on our servers
- If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
- We may use the information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to enforce our Website Terms and any other agreement; or to protect the rights of DALOU or other partner. This includes exchanging information with other companies and other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
4. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
- We take steps to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
When you enter our site our web server sends a cookie to your computer which allows us to recognise your computer but not specifically who is using it. By associating the identification numbers in the cookies with other customer information when for example you log-in to the site, then we know that the cookie information relates to you.
By proceeding beyond this page you consent to our cookie settings and agree that you understand this Cookies Policy which explains how you can manage your cookie choices and preferences.
- Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about your use of the site. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are only used where you ask us to remember your login details for when you next return to the site and will last for a longer duration. We use four types of cookies: strictly necessary cookies, functionality cookies, targeting and sharing cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies allow you to use essential features of our site such as enabling you to order takeaway more easily. The essential features of our site require strictly necessary cookies so that we can remember your postcode and what is in your shopping basket whilst you continue to order products from our site and/or navigate to different pages of the site during your browsing session. We are also able to identify you as being logged in to dalou.ch and to ensure that you are able to access the appropriate features on our site. If you choose not to accept these cookies, you will be unable to use our site for ordering takeaway, only for browsing.
- Performance cookies collect information about how you use our site, so that we can improve the quality of our site and service. Our performance cookies do not collect any information that could potentially identify you. All information collected is anonymous and is used by us to: provide statistics on how our site is used; monitor which website our users arrived from; and help us improve the site by measuring usage information and any errors which occur during our users browsing experience.
- Functionality cookies provide you with improved site functionality by allowing access to additional services or to enhance your future visits to our site. Functionality cookies used on our site provide you with improved site functionality whilst you are browsing for example, giving you access to our online help service with our live chat team if you require help and assistance with your takeaway order. These cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
- Targeting & sharing cookies offer you a customised browsing experience by providing you with interest based services both on this site and on some other websites too. Cookies which customise your browsing experience on our site only collect information by reference to the IP address that you are using. Some of these customised browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties which provide these services for recognising that you have visited our site. This information is used to inform you of products and/or services which may be of interest to you or for services provided by our third party partners. These cookies may also link to social networks such as Facebook or Twitter provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts which may be of interest to you. For more information about this type of interest based advertising, and about how to turn this feature off please visithttp://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
5. ACCESSING AND UPDATING
You have the right to see the information we hold about you ("Access Request") and to ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details set out below. In the event that you make an Access Request.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to FRESH START LOGISTICS limited, 3 wimborne mansions, NW3 4DH or email@example.com .